Chapel of St. Leonard, Gradec Pokupski
St. Leonard’s Chapel is located in the center of Gradec Pokupski, next to the fire station. Today’s wooden chapel was built in 1938 in the traditional way that wooden houses (hiže) were built in this area. The chapel has a German embroidery.
It was built on the site of an older chapel from which the main altar of folk historicist style is preserved. Inside the chapel is the altar of St. Leonard, which is the patron saint of rearers.